Effectiveness of Our Course
The diversion program has been certified by the Neuropsychology Center of Utah and incorporates National Standards for Quality Online Courses supported by iNACOL as well as California Learning Resource Network (CLRN) course standards to ensure effective and impactful learning methods.
- The course uses learning activities to engage users.
- Content is organized by lesson goals using logical sequencing. Lessons include overviews describing learning objectives, activities, and
assessments that provide multiple learning opportunities for content mastery.
- The course provides users with multiple mediums such as video, animation and graphics to engage users in a variety of ways.
- The course design provides explicit communication / activities that confirms if users are engaged and progressing.
- Course structure incorporates evaluation methods to assess user’s mastery of the content.
- The course uses ongoing and frequent assessments to provide real-time feedback.
- Assessment tools and course design give users continuous awareness of their progress in the course and mastery of the content.
- Courses utilize the latest technology tools and a simple and easy to use interface.
- Rich media is provided in multiple formats.
- Minimal technology requirements are needed which allows use from any computer and internet connection.
- Advanced data security ensures user information remains confidential
Benefits of Online Delivery
- Studies show that learning outcomes for online learning exceed those of face-to-face instruction.
- E-learning eliminates geographic barriers, allowing the program to be offered to anyone. The program can be taken from any computer with just a simple internet connection.
- The online program can be administered at low costs allowing us to provide an affordable soultion to adolescents and their families.